Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is under review / considered for publication in any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 10-point Calibri font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The author(s) confirm that they have full permission for the use of images, formulas, chemical structures and any other copyright materials from their rightful owners. The author(s) also agree to accept full responsiility for the use of these copyright materials and will not hold the Journal and it's Publisher responsible for any claims arising from the use of these materials.
- The authors and all contributors including financiers agree to the Terms & Conditions of the Publisher. The open access article will be distributed based on the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- The authors confirm that checks on plagiarism have been completed, and all content are original. Where required, the authors have obtained necessary permission for use from the respective copyrights owners.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.