Licensing and Copyrights
1. Life Sciences, Medicine and Biomedicine is published by Biome Scientia Sdn Bhd (known as Biome Scientia).
2. Life Sciences, Medicine and Biomedicine is a peer-reviewed open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, as long as the original work is accurately cited. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
3. All articles published in Life Sciences, Medicine and Biomedicine are published under the Creative Commons Licences, CC BY license. Please refer to the Creative Commons page for more information.
4. CC BY license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format, so long as attribution is given to the creator by accurately citing the original source. The license allows for commercial use. You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
5. During submission, authors will be required to confirm that they agree to the Open Access policies of Life Sciences, Medicine and Biomedicine.
1. The full text of the articles of Life Sciences, Medicine and Biomedicine are freely available without any embargo.
1. Biome Scientia allows the author(s) to retain the copyright of his/her work without any restrictions.
2. Biome Scientia allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
3. The author(s) grant Biome Scientia license and publishing rights to publish the articles.
4. The author(s) grant Biome Scientia commercial rights to sell printed copies of the journal, articles, and volumes to organizations, individuals and libraries.
5. The author(s) agree to grant any other organizations and third parties the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and source are accurately cited.